Car Accidents Library
- Dangers of Getting Into a Car Accident While Pregnant
When you’re pregnant, the slightest mishap could cause your unborn child to suffer. Click here to learn these car accident risks before it’s too late.
- Double Turn Dangers That Could Get You Killed
Dual lane turns increase your risks for an accident. Click here to learn how you and your family could be in danger of a serious collision.
- Deadly Risks of Right Hand Turns: The Unseen Can Hurt You
Although left-hand turns are the most dangerous, right turns can still be fatal. Don’t be a victim; learn these risks before it’s too late to turn back.
- A D.C. Driver’s Guide to Potholes
- April showers brought May flowers … and potholes. Get tips for dealing with this year’s abundance of D.C. potholes.
- What to Do If You Cause a Car Crash in D.C.
- Even if you do cause a car crash, it may not be wise to admit fault at the scene. Learn what to do to protect yourself if you do cause a crash.
- Your Rear-End Crash Could Leave You With Serious Injuries
Know the common injuries that can result from rear-end collisions, and find out what you can do to protect your recovery if you’re a victim.
- Danger Zones: D.C.’s Most Menacing Intersections
- A D.C. metro attorney shares the list of most dangerous intersections for car accidents in the nation’s capitol during 2011.
- Your Next D.C. Cab Ride Could Be Riskier Than You Think
A D.C. car accident attorney talks about the risk you take every time you hop into a Capital City taxicab. Do you think you’re safe? Learn more here.
- Serious Injuries Caused by Minor Virginia Car Accidents
Vehicle damage doesn’t always determine how serious any injuries may be from a car accident. Even your fender bender could cause serious harm.
- D.C. Parking Lot Accidents: Common, But Avoidable
D.C. car accident attorney explains why a drive through a parking lot could be the most dangerous part of your trip. Think before your drive!
- Speeding Car: Fastest Way to a Washington, D.C., Car Crash
Speeding your way through D.C. only increases your chances of a car accident. Learn more here. Courteous and defensive driving is the best way to travel.
- Road Rage No Laughing Matter in Virginia Car Crashes
- A Virginia car accident lawyer explains road rage, and why it’s not as harmless as many make it out to be. Call for more info and a free case evaluation.
- Beware the Dangers of Drowsy Driving in Maryland
- Maryland car crash attorney warns about the dangers of driving while sleepy. Learn more here and call for a free case evaluation.
- Why Are Some Cars Deadlier Than Others in Maryland Crashes
A Washington, D.C., car crash attorney shares critical factors that can determine your safety during an accident. Call to schedule a free consultation.
- Washington, D.C., Auto Accident Attorneys Point Out Your Risky Behavior
- You may be your own biggest risk behind the wheel — click here to see what D.C.-area drivers are doing that may be dangerous to themselves and others.
- It’s Spring Break! Follow Tips from D.C. Injury Lawyers to Stay Safe
- As spring fever sets in across the nation, teenagers, college students, and families set out in search of fun. But will these travelers be safe?
- Dangers of Driving on the Capital Beltway & D.C.
- The Inner Loop and Outer Loop of the Washington, D.C., Capital Beltway sees an average of 225,000 cars, trucks, and motorcycles each day. It is no wonder the eight-lane interstate is the backdrop of a large number of motor vehicle accidents, motor vehicle injuries, and motor vehicle fatalities.
- D.C., Maryland and Virginia Accident Attorney – Cellphones and Car Accidents
- Cellphone usage and other distracting technologies are contributing to more and more car accidents, pedestrian accidents, trucking accidents and motorcycle accidents in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C